Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

the Beautiful Beginning

Day 1: The Beautiful Beginning
 
The Blog Inspired By Miss Tyler-Rae


I have started this blog as an ode of sorts, to all the things in this biiiiggg world that inspire me on a daily basis. Today, today... the beginning of my blogging career, is inspired by an amazing individual. This girl can write one hell of a blog. Ty, the Beautiful Beginning is inspired by you.

Visit this fantastic blog at typeacenlove.blogspot.com 



It's almost overwhelming, this first post. To think that people everywhere can be reading and keeping up with me... or worse, may not be. But this blog wasn't made to gain great ratings, or meet international bloggers. (However, these are both amazing perks) I have created this blog to rant, to rave, to praise, to condemn, and hopefully to inspire a few as well. So, I have heaps of homework to tackle right meow, and unfortunately this will be a freakishly short post, but I will be back!

Nighty night world :)

"The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be.
- Horace Bushnell"




2 comments:

  1. Rachael! My heart is so happy! YOURE A BLOGGER TOO!
    This is so amazing, as are you, please keep writing. I am so glad to have played any part in your decision to publish your thoughts. I look forward to creepin' on you!
    peace&love!

    PS
    I love you for saying MEOW.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah
    Well thank you girlie! And you most certainly did play a great part :)

    ReplyDelete