Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

What's the Story (morning glory)

The Blog Inspired By Reappearance 

It seems to me that there are some people in our lives that will always show up at the worst of times. This does not particularly mean that you do not miss them or want to see them, but the fact of the matter is that your life was working quite well without them. Yes, I am talking about you two. I know that you will always be there, and it is reassuring to know that, but god damn you always seem to leave me in shambles and the first time that I am happy since, you stumble on into my life to cause more mischief. 

Why now? you think that seeing you with someone else will make me miss you? well you are right. But it also reminds me of how immature and childish you were. It does not make me want to get back in touch with you, actually it kind of makes me want to do the opposite hence why I have blocked you on facebook and regected your phone number. Yet somehow you can still get ahold of me. Fuck technology. I dont want you in my life right now sir, because for once I am happy... for once I have found an actual genuinely great guy who I deserve and who will always treat me right. For once i havent gone for a cocky insecure and immature fellow. And it feels quite nice, yes yep I kinda love it. 

And this amazingly genuine guy may just be the guy for me. Dont realize what you've got until its gone... that's how the saying goes right? Im smart enough to have chosen someone who actually respects and cares for me. Weird how you thought you were the best I'd ever have. 

And as for you trying to get in touch with me all of a sudden now that I am truly unavailable - you should stop trying because I have finally moved on. 


Even though this entry may state the opposite...
It was nice at least to get it off of my shoulders. 


Goodbye for never mister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment